Team Manager, Technical Implementations
You will manage a team and support new client migration and transition to our cloud-based healthcare billing and financial management system. Your experience in leading technical staff and performing technical implementations will include a strong background with Web Services, SQL databases, and HL7 relative to time-sensitive new client implementations. You will have direct client-facing communication and you will lead your team in delivering results on-time as promised.
- Lead a small and tight-knit team of skilled professionals supporting multiple fast moving implementations.
- Facilitate Web Services testing with customers and coordinate production migration of the services between the customer and appropriate internal team members.
- Load customer database tables using existing Business Objects Data Integrator workflows and PL/SQL scripts, and assist in creating new workflows and scripts.
- Maintain excellent communication with all team members, keeping them updated with information relating to databases, and assist in identifying reconciliation methods when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow other technical professionals in a customer-facing environment. Prefer 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Ability to span organizational boundaries moving both technical and non-technical groups to a common objective.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Impactful Web Services technologies knowledge and application in a implementations/client facing environment.
- Strong SQL knowledge, including the ability to teach others from simple to complex scripts.
- Healthcare systems implementations experience with one or more of the major systems.
Our client is experiencing explosive growth. If you have always wanted to be part of a fast-moving and challenging with rapid promotion opportunities, don't hesitate to contact us immediately to confidentially explore this exciting opportunity.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone (760) 436-1575