Our fast-growth client is a leading provider of metal-based 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing systems delivered worldwide. We are seeking a Product Manager (PM) to assist in getting better market penetration for this fast-growth sector of the marketplace.
The PM will work closely with Applications and Product Engineering, Professional Services, Direct Sales and Channels, MARCOM, Industry Analysts, outside contractors and will report to the Director of Marketing. The PM will demonstrate an understanding of start-up company opportunities and constraints and will be effective at leveraging people and financial resources.
* MSE or higher, with 5 years experience in Capital Equipment Product Management within the High Tech Industry with Industrial 3D Printer experience preferred.
* Strong technical knowledge of laser based Additive Manufacturing and/or repair processes including materials and process control methods.
* Proven track record driving new products from concept to major revenue stream.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to business and technical audiences.
* Strong ability to prioritize market needs.
* Good negotiation skills.
* Willingness to travel (up to 30%).
* International marketing and sales support experience preferred.
* Less than three jobs in the past eight years.
* Work with customers, conduct surveys and other intelligence gathering mechanisms to understand solution success criteria for specified target markets.
* Develop Market Requirements Documents (MRD) and establish contracts with application development, H/W & S/W engineering, professional service, and business development as needed to deliver total solution to market.
* Help define objectives, establish priorities, review technical specifications, negotiate trade-offs and monitor progress.
* Collaborate with MARCOM manager to develop Go to Market plans, and to provide product related content for collateral, sales presentation, sales tools and public relations
* Provide sales technical support to communicate product roadmaps and future development plans to key accounts.
* Perform Win/Loss analysis and stay abreast of technological innovation and competitive landscape to maintain product leadership.
* Become a visible advocate and spokesman for the LENS product line at industry events and conferences.
The selected individual must be self-directed, multi-task oriented, adaptable to changing priorities, highly technical, thrive in a fast paced, pressure environment, and have a good sense of humor. The PM must also establish and maintain excellent relationships with associates, other management members, and external organizations.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven product management track record within the high-tech industry.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (760) 436-1575