We are looking for a Solution Architect who will be involved in strategic PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) projects including the development and integration of ENOVIA V6. You will gather key business process information, generate requirements and design specifications, define and document business processes and ultimately propose design solutions that meet client requirements.
• Collect and analyze customer needs.
• Participate in the identification and application of methodological solutions.
• Propose a solution that meets the needs of our clients.
• Write functional specifications.
• Identify and model business processes.
• Ensuring the relevance and proper operation of the proposed solution.
• Define deployment methodologies, integration, testing and validation.
• Supervise on-site teams.
• Participate in technical pre-sales phases.
• Bachelors in computer Science or Engineering.
• 3-5 years' experience in the implementation of Enovia V6.
• US Citizen or Green Card preferred.
• Excellent Communication skills (Written/Verbal).
• Proficiency with ENOVIA V6 and/or MatrixOne, Java.
• Strong knowledge of ENOVIA V6 Centrals Engineering, Library, IP Export, Designer and Program Central.
• Good understanding of software development methodologies.
• Excellent customer service approach.
• Good leadership.
• Team player.
Our client is a leader in the field of product lifecycle management (PLM) consulting and integration. An international company, our client's industry experience spans the automotive and transportation, motorsport, aerospace & defense, consumer packaged goods, energy, high-tech, industrial and life science sectors with a comprehensive suite of services that includes Business Consulting, Systems Integration, Managed Services, System Upgrades and Optimization services.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (760) 436-1575