We are seeking a senior sales representative for our Texas based Mobile App software developer.
Our client is a small group of highly talented and experienced software developers that provide mobile and web applications for medium to large corporations. They have a track record of success with a vast majority of our work being repeat business creating mobile (iOS and Android) applications.
The firm provides fixed schedule and price custom software solutions. They follow an agile development process, engaging the customer and integrating their feedback at every stage of the process. Their expertise is in working with large corporations, integrating the solution with their back-end data stores, and adapting the process to follow required policies and procedures.
Typical day's duties:
• Find and develop prospects utilizing existing contacts along with heavy networking, referrals, cold calling, direct selling, business development
• Employ consultative selling and establish a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance
• Manage the full sales cycle from generating leads to closing and negotiating contracts along with any post-closing follow-up
• Service new accounts, obtaining add-on projects, by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
• Create and adjust sales material and presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or customer needs
• Provide historical records on sales activities by utilizing Salesforce.com and other tools to develop leads, in order to meet sales expectations
• Keep business owners informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
Three most important functions that this person must perform:
• Generate Leads
• Manage Account Relationship
• Manage Sales Cycle
What's different about your firm that sets it apart from the competition?
We have exceptional people who have long experience working with large corporate clients. Even though we do agile development, we fix the price and schedule so that the clients can rely on their forecasting. Our development model entails displaying progress weekly with the customer, so they can have a tremendous amount of confidence in the process and results even before project completion.
Who are your strongest competitors? Why?
All of our competitors are much larger consulting companies, who generally do not consider us a competition.
What can the candidate learn from you and your company?
We believe and have a track record in exceeding expectations of our clients. We believe in serving them in such a manner that they will always prefer to have us do the work. Due to this, we have had significant success merely through repeat business.
How can he/she make a difference?
By helping us grow our client list.
What challenges will this person encounter in this position?
Selling a small but successful consulting company to large corporations who are used to large consulting companies failing them.
What is the logical career path progression in your firm?
The position would be awarded VP Sales after a year if successful in their selling duties.
Is there a minimum education requirement?
No. A college degree is highly preferred.
How familiar with the territory/product/service must this individual be?
Very. They must have history selling software consulting projects.
What special technical attributes must this person possess?
Knowledge of Mobile & HTML5 application sales is preferable.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone (760) 436-1575