Sales Manager - CAD/CAM, PLM, and Additive Manufacturing
Well-established Southern California based national reseller is seeking a new Sales Manager to lead the team.
Since inception in 2004, the team has focused on partnering with customers and prospects to solve the engineering and business complexity of their concept, design, analysis, manufacturing or data management processes. Every day the firm engages with companies to understand their challenges, and to provide options for optimizing their engineering investments. In addition to our engineering services and training, we are proud to offer the breadth of the world-class PLM solution set, plus a few additional software lines that provide niche engineering functionality, for instance; composites design and analysis, mold making, photo-realistic rendering and publishing technical documentation.
What is required:
- 3+ years of managing a sales team in engineering software sales, Additive Manufacturing or related --OR-- 7+ years of experience as a senior sales representative working for one of the major software or Additive Manufacturing OEMs that is ready for their first management job.
- proven on or over quota performance
- strong teach, coach, leadership skills
- ability to rapidly grow a sales team in terms of revenue growth and headcount.
You will have responsibility for:
• 10 sales people
• Locations: PA, GA, FL, AZ, TX, MI, CA, NC
• 2 to 4 new sales hires anticipated
You should have less than three jobs in eight years. You should live in Southern California. You must have the ability to travel nationwide approximately 25% of the time.
Excellent compensation plan including generous base salary and highly accelerated commissions plus an excellent benefits plan.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone (760) 436-1575