Regional Account Manager
We are seeking a senior sales representative for one of the fastest growing sectors in technology today -- thermal modeling tools that use advanced computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to create accurate models of electronic equipment. Designed specifically for the electronics industry, the software ushers in unparalleled intelligence, automation and accuracy to help you meet your requirements and to overcome thermal design challenges.
If you have experience in selling complex application software solutions to either or both of these dynamic markets, we need to talk.
The primary focus will be on new business development activities for an assigned geographic area or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue targets.
• Manage potentially complex sales opportunities from initial identification to close
• Contact and visit prospective customers to determine needs
• Create and present business and technical material to match company's products/services with identified needs
• Sell products/services through face to face and phone/web contact
• Remain knowledgeable of company's products/services to facilitate sales and marketing efforts
• Maintain sales records and prepare sales reports as required
A secondary focus will be to maintain regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction and feedback information to company for product/service improvement.
• Maintain a relationships via regular schedule of contact via phone/on-site visit
• Alert clients to new or improved products/services
• Relay client feedback to product development staff
• Grow sales opportunities in existing customer base
• Candidates must have a proven successful track record within CFD, Thermal Analysis, or Data Center Management.
• 3+ years in sales or practical usage of engineering solutions.
• Aptitude to generate business relationships through the use of various prospecting techniques.
• Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required, MBA desirable.
• Familiarity and established relationships with accounts in the territory desirable
The position location is in Silicon Valley, but MAY be able to operate out of other major cities in the USA.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (760) 436-1575